Wednesday, January 2, 2013

April 6 - Welcome Brian Dennis Lord

Things do not always go as planned.  I was planning to be in Virginia a little before my grandson was due (May 1), but Brian Dennis Lord decided to make his appearance April 6 at 1:23 AM.  I was in Iowa visiting my sister for the Easter holiday.  At 2 AM the phone rang bringing panic to the household.  All was well, Brian had arrived.  He weighed in at 5 lb 6 oz and 19 inches long.

My flight was changed so I could go out April 9. I was able to stay until the 25th when they drove me to Milwaukee where they had an ag class to attend.

                              A few minutes old and not too happy with his new surroundings.
                                        All is well now with my happy and proud Mommy.
                                                            So tiny in Daddy's hands.
Proud Daddy
Adoring Auntie Lori
                                                  First night home with proud Grandma
Comfortable and secure
 

No comments:

Post a Comment