Thursday, June 6, 2013

June 4 - Playing with my grandson                                                                                     

Spent the day at Bert's house.  Batty wanted to work in their yard so Lori and I took care of Brian and had a great time.

 
Front of Bert's house

 
Front door
The terra cotta pot has water bubbling in it.


 
Back yard
To the right there is a deck and a hot tub.
 
We had a lot of fun with Brian.  He is an active little boy.  When his eyes are open he is on the move.
 
Brian had gone upstairs with his mommy.
He comes down the easy way on his tummy.

 
Almost to the bottom

 
I want to go back up so I can slide down again.

 
Tips the footstool upside down so he can play with the
sewed down label. 

 
My high stepper.
 
 
Went to King's Buffett for supper and early to bed for all of us.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment