Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Brian                                                                                                                         

We frequently catch Brian in an interesting or cute moment.  Will share some or them with you.  I wish I would have had my camera the other day.  He was crawling on the patio in the front of the house.  He got off to the side where it was a little hard on the knees.  He got up on his hands and feet until it got more smooth.  I was to be watching him, the camera was in the house and he quite near the driveway.  People were in and out getting other parts of the yard finished.  I couldn't leave him to get the camera and by then he would be on smoother ground.  We often call him "little monkey"  he sure fit the name the way he walked.

 
 
After helping mom and dad feed 320 students

 
Th sweet little onion one in the red onion patch

 
Helping Mommy get the soil ready for sod

 
Pan was also helping


 
Time to get the mud off of the farmer

 
Eating purple sweet potatoes

 
Playing with his cousin

 
Sun bather
 
 
Swimmer
 
 
Mommy bought me a sailor suit
Now what can I get into?

 
Waiting for the dinner cruise boat

 
With Grandma Tun

 
On the cruise boat for Grandma Ruth's birthday

 
Grandma's birthday
by a lighted temple

 
Monkey on my back
a birthday gift from Aunt Shelley
It keeps me from getting into too much trouble

 
Started to rain hard so they found me a rubber
rabbit to bounce on until we could go to the car.

 
Riding an elephant with Daddy
 
 
Waiting for a ride on a tour bus

 
With Grandma by the Mekong River in Laos

 
In Laos with Mommy

 
Kung Fu baby

 
Learning to eat from chop sticks

 
Drinking from a straw
 
 
New driver in the family
 
 
So much constrution going on around here that Brian
decided to help out.  Here he is getting all ready to work.
 
 
Pan is helping learn how the tools are used.
 
 
 
I have spent hours on Grandma's lap like this.
 
 
Playing puppy after spilling water in my tray

 
I'm forever blowing bubbles
 
 
Loading the bike for a trip to market.
Brian did not go with them, he went with us
in the truck.

 
new haircut

 
Helping Daddy with his work.
Peaw was with us but left as Mommy took the picture.

 
Learning how to ride the tractor.
My feet do not reach the ground so I put my toe in the
groove in the tire and puch down.  I can only go backwards.

 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I think I know someone who will have a hard time going to Wisconsin in a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete