Sunday, March 10, 2013

March 10                                                                                                             

We did very little today.  I did some more laundry, worked on this blog and did some reading.  For breakfast I walked across the street to 7/eleven and got a sandwich and coffee about 10:30.  Had a little snack mid afternoon and then we all went out for supper, you guessed it, another sea food place.
Not as exotic as the food last night.  Tonight was mainly squid in different ways.  I did order for myself this time as there were pictures on the menu.  I got grilled chicken and deep fried corn, salad and coconut water.  The deep fried corn is interesting.  It is cut from the cob, put into a batter and deep fried.  Really quite tastey.

The group that came in Saturday morning had to leave for home tonight.  They have work tomorrow and Pan has a final test.  Toon stays on until we go back next Thursday.  It is an 8 plus hour ride.

Their school will be out for awhile as rainy season is coming on and they get off during that time, not snow,  deer season and summer as our schools.  It is summer here all the time but some times are hotter and wetter than others.

A real party going on across the street.  It has been going on all afternoon and into the night.  About 6 PM there was a fight and one guy went away.  It seems like the people are always changing.  Wish I had something to shut off the noise so I could read my Bible and go to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your travels! I finally had time to sit and catch up on your stories... be safe and happy birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete