Saturday, March 9, 2013

Feeding the Students                                                                                                                            

I was to help with this project but had my first bout with "Asian Revenge"  so was home in bed.  Batty took pictures and shared with me.  I will share a few with you.
 
 

 
Filling bowls with noodles
Pri is helping Bert
 

Putting the liquid, veggies, pork into bowls.
This is someone from the school helping

 
Waiting for their lunch
Looks like Peu is sweeping up

 
Bowls ready for serving

 
Bert handing out their lunch
 
 
Boxes of juice were also given them
Batty and Bert carring them

 
Bert giving out juice
 

 
An older bunch of students
 
The varioius grades wear different colors. 
I see blue, pink, and white in these pictures.
 
Pink is a very popular color with everyone here.
 
A total of 320 students were fed that day.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment