Saturday, March 30, 2013

March 30  Oh what a day                                                                                                                    

Batty, Brian, Pan and I went to Sisaket today for plants and bricks to finish the landscaping in front of the house.  We met some of her relatives at the MD (Master of Delicious) cafe.  While sliding into the booth my left foot slipped and I really banged my big toe.  My toenail needs trimming and is really hard.  It did not break but sure took a bang. I could walk back to the truck OK but the longer I sat the more it hurts.  Batty had several more stops to make and Brian fell asleep on my lap.  So I did a lot of sitting.
 
Brian has spent many hours like this on my lap.

Went past a time and temp place and it read 44C.  I checked it out and that is 111.2 F.  I also checked where in the world we are located and we are 13 degrees north of the equator.  I guess we can expect warm temps here.

Brian bumped his head and I said bump and he repeated it to me severeal times this afternoon.  One interesting thing about that is one of nieces is married to a man with the last name of Bump.

1 comment:

  1. Is your toe better now? Reminds me of our trip on the Polar Bear Express while you had a broken toe.

    What words is Brian saying? Or does he mostly copy?

    ReplyDelete