Saturday, March 9, 2013

Monkeys                                                                                                                                                 

My sister asked about the animals here as all I had posted was the frog on the bus.  Going over my pictures I noticed I have pictures of monkeys and had never posted them..

Toon and Chai took me to Rasa Salai to have a lady there make me a blouse of some gorgeous material Toon had purchased for me.  There is a temple near by that has a lot of monkeys.  Someone said there are 10,000 but I think is is more like 1,000 in the trees etc.  It was also monkey festival day so many many people all around.

 
The family we went to see the monkeys with.
The man, Chai's friend, his wife, daughter
and granddaughter, the grandson took the picture.
All were teahers but the wife is a cook in
the school.  The daughter spoke English quite well.

 
The beginning of the monkey area.
They were also across the street visiting the homes.
When they saw out bananas they came back "home."
Glad I do not have monkeys across the street from me.
The neighbor's dog is enough.

 
Checking us out

 
Rafter sitters

 
Playing peek with the monkey

 
Different activities set up for the people

 
The little 2 way road in and out

 
The family came to Tun and Chai's for lunch
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment