Wednesday, March 13, 2013

March 11 - Island Kho Lan                                                                                                                 

After a 7/eleven breakfast we went to the dock and boarded a boat for the island Kho Lan.  This island is mainly recreation with a couple temples.  There were people there from so many countries that I felt like I was at the Tower of Babel, very few could I understand.  In fact, I have felt that way most of the time since Feb 3.

 
On the dock with Pattaya City in the background

 
Our boat

 
Ready to get on the boat
 
 
On the boat with Toon and many others
 
 
Skyline of Pattaya

 
Floating cafe

 
Peaceful ocean

 
One of several islands in the aera


There were many different boats out this day.
 


 
Getting ready to dock
 
 
On the dock

 
Walking to the beach


 
Waiting for our lunch to be delivered
I already have my coconut water.

 
Little sunbather

 
From sunbather to swimmer
 
 
The swimmers
 
 
One of his favorite positions
 
We went back and stayed at the same hotel.  We were going to have to go on to Bangkok as our rooms were booked for the night.  Mine cancelled and since I had a king size bed Batty and Brian stayed with me.
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment